(1-4 players): Players grab the Wii Remote like a racket and swing – the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worry about moving around the court to get to the ball – the game automatically moves players into position.
1. Swing the Wii Remote up and then down to serve the ball.
2. You can also press the A Button to toss the ball up, and then swing the Wii Remote forward to hit.
1. Forehand – Swing the Wii Remote in a forward direction to take a forehand swing.
2. Backhand – Swing the Wii Remote out with your wrist facing you.
(1-2 players): Grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of your wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between a foul and a homer, so keep your eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats—all fielding and running is automatic, so that you can focus on the action.
1. Hold the Wii Remote with both hands just like you would a baseball bat. Hold it with the buttons of the Wii Remote facing you, then swing as the ball crosses the plate.
1. Hold the Wii Remote in your pitching hand, then swing down gently without letting go of the Wii Remote. Ball speed depends on how fast you swing.
(1-4 players): Raise the Wii Remote in your hand just like a bowling ball, and then swing your arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which you release the ball affects the spin, so practice to master ball control—and go for that strike!
1. Holding the Wii Remote in your throwing hand, use left or right on the control pad to determine where your Mii character will stand.
1. Hold down the B Button on your Wii Remote and raise it to your chest. Slowly swing the Wii Remote as if you're rolling a bowling ball and release the B Button to let go.
(1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder you swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and go for Par—or better!
1. Hold the Wii Remote with both hands and point it down while holding the A Button. Then gently swing at the appropriate strength.
1. Hold the Wii Remote with both hands and point it down while holding the A Button. Swing more softly than you would a regular swing.
(1-2 players): Using the Nunchuk™ controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, dodge, weave and punch your opponent. Hold your hands high to guard your face or low to block your torso. Punch high to hit your opponent's face or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout.
1. Hold the Wii Remote in one hand and the Nunchuk in the other, then thrust out with each to punch with those hands. Aim at the head to punch upward, or aim at the body to punch downward.
1. Hold the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in front of you to block punches. Shift your body left, right, back or forward to move your Mii character in that direction.